You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
CARFAX One-Owner. Crystal Red Tint 2015 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ AWD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 3.6L V6 SIDI
Odometer is 1199 miles below market average!
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick
* If you haul rear-seat passengers more often than you fill the cargo area in your compact SUV, then you might want to give the 2015 Chevy Equinox a look. The ability to tow 3,500 pounds in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Equinox is Chevrolet's stylish and efficient sizzling compact crossover. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2015 Chevy Equinox is a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2015 Equinox has a blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-do-it-all SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 20% DOWN PAYMENT PLUS TAX ,TITLE AND LICENSE WITH APPROVED CREDIT @3.9% APR X 72 MONTHS, AWD.
For over thirty-five years the residents of the Hampton Roads region have enjoyed the presence of one of the biggest auto groups in the area and the impeccable service therein. Though it went by a different name for some time, the Southern Auto Group has remained under the guidance and ownership of the same locals that have been running these dealerships for over three decades. The only difference is our name and drivers can count on the same continued commitment to true southern hospitality.
Title, Taxes, Tags and $694 Processing Fee extra on Pre-owned vehicles. All offers with approved credit. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur that are out of our control. Please verify information with a Sales Manager. This is easily done by calling us or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% down payment.
*Number of views in last 30 days
† Based on 2015 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.